A fixed point camera app Teiten2.5 that can be automatically posted to the SNS has been released
Changes from version 2.3
– Re-build in Xcode7.3 + Swift2.2
– Modify the specification of the thumbnail update at the time of empty album selection
– Other bug fixes
Official website: http://teiten.link
■ application name: Teiten
■ Price: Free (There accounting logo hidden in App)
■ iPhone, iPod touch and iPad compatible iOS9.0 or later
Teiten is a fixed point camera app to take pictures automatically at a specified time.
The captured photos will be posted automatically to the saved or Twitter.
Growth record observations and event venue landscape delivery of flowers, it will be available in a simple surveillance cameras, etc. for various purposes.
Introduction of function
– The recording interval you can be set up to 59 minutes 1 minute to 23 hours.
– Shooting start time, you can set the end time.
– You can set the flash on / off. (Models with flash function only)
– You can choose the size of the photos you want to save.
– You can put the date and time in the photo.
– Time you can put in the image of the analog clock.
– Photos taken are easy to organize because they are saved in the specified album.
– For long-term shooting, we recommend that you turn off the sleep function of the iOS to erase all of the notification function.